How many times have you asked yourself, “How can I get my hair to grow faster?” If your hair seems to grow slowly, probably a lot. The average time it takes for hair to grow is about 0.44mm per day or about one-half inch each month.
The problem with this statistic is that not everyone is “average.” Some people, because of genetics and the environment, have slower-growing hair. To complicate matters, if your hair tends to break easily, it may look like it’s growing slowly — when in reality, it is growing quicker than you think it is.
Tips on How to Grow Long Hair Fast
You need a lifestyle change to help grow long hair fast. Some easy things to do include:
- Make sure you eat a healthy diet consisting of leafy greens and protein. Since hair is made up of protein, eating foods such as lean meat, eggs, soybean, fish and nuts help your hair to grow by providing protein to your body. Proteins should be about 15 percent of your diet.
- Make sure you are getting the proper vitamins. Growth-boosting vitamins include A, B, C, E, Beta-Carotene, Biotin and Magnesium. You should be getting enough of these if you eat a proper diet. If you do not normally eat leafy greens or foods high in protein, you may want to add a vitamin supplement with these vitamins.
- Reduce fats and sugars. Don’t forget that sugar is not just sugar — it includes fructose, lactose and complex carbohydrates. Complex carbohydrates are found in “white” grains, such as white bread, pasta, rice and potatoes.
- Cut back on caffeine, including coffee and soda.
- Cut back or quit smoking.
Additionally, you should add additional care for your hair:
- Give yourself scalp massages for at least 5 minutes per day.
- Use hot oil treatments on your hair.
- Trim your hair every 8 weeks to get rid of split ends and encourage your hair to grow faster.
- Wake up your hair follicles by holding your head upside down for about 30 seconds per day. The blood flowing through your scalp when you do this causes the hair follicles to “wake up.”
- Tie your hair up, especially when doing activities where your hair might get caught in something. Tying your hair up also reduces breakage and allows your hair to grow faster.
- Do not brush your hair when it is wet, as this causes it to break. Always use a wide-tooth comb to get rid of tangles.
- Use a high-end conditioner on your hair if it has been colored or permed. The chemicals used for coloring and perming are damaging to your hair.
Water and Vices
Always stay hydrated. This is not only healthy for your hair, but for the rest of your body. You should drink 8 to 10 glasses of water every day. Stay away from drugs and alcohol, as these things can slow down hair growth.
Apply Mira Oil
In addition to eating better and treating your hair better — which will get you the “average” growth per month, apply Mira Hair Oil to your hair on a daily basis. Mira Oil is based on a secret of a small village in the remote part of Southern India.The native people of that small village have been using Mira Oil for over 5,000 years and they all have long, thick, lustrous hair.
The ingredients in Mira Oil are all natural. Mira Oil will seep into your scalp, cleaning residue waxes and chemicals left by commercial shampoos. It also stops DHT — a hormone that stops hair growth — from being produced. The elimination of DHT by the Mira Oil allows your hair to grow, and combined with removing the residues of commercial shampoos, makes it grow at a much faster pace. It also allows your hair to become thick and silky.
Just take a look at what Mira Oil – natural and powerful herbs will do for your hair!
- Your hair will grow 2 to 3 inches per month, instead of the average one-half inch.
- No more bad hair days!
- Mira Oil stimulates strong, thick hair that is less likely to break.
- Mira Oil makes hair look and feel silky.
- No more split ends from brittle hair!
- Adds more volume to your existing hair, making it look long, silky and thick.
Mira Oil works with all hair types: dry, normal or oily. It doesn’t matter if you have wavy, curly, straight, thick, fine or chemically treated hair. Mira Oil makes your hair grow long fast and look healthy. It also stops dandruff and eliminates itching. It stops psoriasis and graying hair.
Never worry about your hair becoming frizzy and uncontrollable or flat because of the weather again. Mira Oil tames your hair even in the worst of humid conditions. It keeps it smooth and silky.
Stop fighting with hair that seems to break no matter what you do to it. Mira Oil keeps your hair healthy, allowing it to grow thick and long with no thinning spot, no graying spots and no breakage.